#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Books

image

A room without books? I was in someone’s house recently and there wasn’t a book  to be seen. It felt sterile to me. The house was beautiful but where was the life? I’m a voracious reader and there are always books laying around. I recently finished Folly’s Beach and am starting The Devil’s Corner. I always take a book with me on a trip. Hell to me would be to be stranded without a book to read. Like at the doctor’s office where the only reading material is old Field and Stream magazines. Or Forbes. Every well put together bathroom should include a magazine rack.

Yesterday we went to York, PA to hear the Penn State Blue Band play at the high school halftime. Dan joined the band this year and we got to talk to him before the performance. I’m so proud of him!image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.