#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, September 26, 2011

Tag Sale


What a beautiful Monday it is here in Bradford. It’s 73 degrees and sunny. I’ve been busy catching up on household chores. For those of you without a scorecard I returned on Sunday from my trip to Fredericksburg, Virginia where I was spending the weekend with my sisters. It’s always fun when the 3 of us get together and this weekend was no exception.
   We decided to have a quick yard sale while we were there on Saturday morning. I took down some boxes of items that I’ve been wanting to get out of my basement for quite awhile along with those wonderful large folding tables that I have. We set up in the parking lot in front of Linda’s Curves. tag sale linda's 9.11 007
It was a great location and attracted a lot of customers/lookers. tag sale linda's 9.11 005 Although we didn’t have a lot to sell we made a little money. The best thing was that any item left over went directly to Goodwill on the way home. The only exception was a box of old girl’s and boy’s ice skates which I donated to Snow Creek Farm. The lady there uses them to make the neatest arrangements at Christmas time.
  We had a great time celebrating our birthdays..all of us were born in September. Lots of laughing and reminiscing.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous11:46 AM

    Ohhhhh, how fun:) So the plans changed from them coming up here to you going there. don't matter as long as the 3 sisters were together!!

    Glad you had fun:)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.